|Home||» Products||» Body Care Products||» Body Gel & Massage Oil|
Body Gel & Massage Oil
Product Code : 10
Body Gel & Massage Oil
- It is specially formulated with natural ingredients to clean dirt, grease, and dead cells from the skin pores so that skin can breathe and rejuvenate. It refreshes and invigorates the skin.
- Key Ingredients: Water, extracts of Amla, Tomato, Mango, and Tamarind, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, and Polyethylene Scrub Powder.
- Usage: Take a small amount of the gel scrub in the palm of your hand, apply it on the body, and gently massage for 2-3 minutes using a circular motion. Rinse off the gel thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water. It should be used 2-3 times a week to keep the skin soft, hydrated, and healthy.
- It is formulated with natural amino fruit extracts, the soap free bath & shower gel cleanses the skin effectively without removing the natural skin oil and moisture, and provides nourishment to the skin. It creates a luxurious foamy lather to leave skin feeling cleansed and gently fragranced.
- Key Ingredients: Water, Extract of Amla, Tomato, Mango, Tamarind, Turmeric, and Neem, and SLES.
- Usage: Apply to damp skin in bath or shower and gently massage into moisturizing lather and rinse clean. For a luxurious bath soak, pour 1/2 ounce under running water.
- It is formulated with natural extracts and essential oils, regular massage with this oil can reduce stress, improve sleep, relieve certain types of muscle pain, improve posture, relieve soreness, and tiredness. It also improves blood circulation which helps to eliminate toxins and promote healthy bodily functions. The pleasant aroma of essential oils is also very refreshing.
- Key Ingredients: Water, Extract of Amla, Tomato, Mango, and Tamarind, Sesame Oil, Mineral Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lactic Acid, and Glycerine.
- Usage: Start with the shoulders and work your way down using knead and roll rather than pinch or lightly stroke. Use rhythmic movements consistently. Be careful not to rub directly on the spine and not to rub longer in one spot than in another. Using the palm of your hand or a flattened fist, apply pressure gently to the spine, working your way up the back of the neck. Once you reach the top of the body, lightly stroke the back from top to bottom in one large motion.